04 October 2011

Ten for Tuesday


First things first, thanks for all the good woo woo. I passed my LMSW exam today with flying colors (137 correct out of 150 and i only needed 99 to pass!). Also thanks for all the page views! When i logged in to post this new blog hop that I found on The Young Retiree's blog I'm at 666 page views. Because that's not ominous at all! 


Anyway, here is the first blog hop I've ever joined! This is from Roots and Rings


1. How do you take your coffee?
Unfortunately with Gastroparesis I can't have any caffeine as its killer on your stomach. But before my stomach crapped out I enjoyed it generally in some sort of frozen frappachino type concoction or from guatemala with TONS of creme and sugar.


2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft and Chewy all the way! I accidentally left out 3/4 of the flour the last time I made cookies so they were basically just sugar and butter and awesomely chewy. I might do that more often!

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Everyday no. though I probably should I've been loosing lots of weight and I am constantly loosing my drawers but I also still have pudge and belts cut into it!

4. What is your favorite color combination?
Hrm. I had never really thought of this. I like blue and yellow because those were my college colors. Or Red and Orange and yellow for sort of a fall-ish color combo

5. Do you like sour candy?
Kinda? I love me some sour patch kids or some sour punch straws but they also make my mouth hurt after awhile so they're a moderation thing

6. How often do you do laundry?
I'm ashamed to admit that my mom does my laundry when i'm living at home but generally I do laundry every 2-3 weeks. 

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Twice in fact. I had crazy snaggle teeth in middle school that I got made fun of for so my parents fixed them cosmetically and then I had braces in late high school to fix an overcrowding issue.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Only if we keep it to the little numbers none of these Ms and X and C and whatnot

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
I dont know. I love to hate facebook but enjoy Twitter because I keep it to a very small group. I'm actually way more exclusive on Twitter then I am anywhere else and I'm probably the most me there as well.


10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I never really thought about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment