12 September 2011

10 day You Challenge: 6 places

The challenge wasn't too specific about what these 6 places were supposed to be. So I think I'm going to with the 6 favorite places I've visited/lived.

+Cloudland, GA--I spent every summer from 10-18 living and working at Camp Juliette Low in Cloudland, GA. Its one of those places thats very much blink and you'll miss it. But it holds some of the best memories of my life and its the place where I met some of the best people who have blessed my life.

+Huntingdon, PA-This is where I went to college. Another small town. But also where I built some of the best memories and met a lot of fantastic people. Its one of the only places where no matter where I go in town or how long I've been away I always see people that I know.


+Steliacoom, WA-A friend of mine from college lives in this small town (sensing a theme) outside of Tacoma, WA and near Ft. Lewis. From her house you can see both the Puget Sound and Mt. Rainier. Its only 45 minutes from Seattle so you can still get a taste of city life when you need it. The town itself isn't much to speak of but is completely gorgeous. This is where I hope to move when I move to WA.


+Edinburgh, Scotland-I only spent 36 hours here but I completely fell in love. The history, the mix of old and new, the fact that you're no more than an hour from city, sea and mountains. The kilts and accents don't hurt either!


+Rehoboth Beach, DE--we spend a week here every summer. I love the beach and the boardwalk and ice cream and its just a place of complete calm.


+San Francisco, CA My Aunt and Uncle and grandparents on my dad's side live in the Bay area so I've visited a handful of times over the years and once in college for a conference. I love the city on the water idea (mostly I just love the water) and the diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment